Friday, September 10, 2010

Smells Like..Lollies

Out of all of the expensive perfumes I own, I'm shocked to admit that I am always being complimented on the more economical ranges of perfume. Enter Britney Spears. I must say that, although I can't stand her behavioural qualities, I adore her range of perfumes. I own Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Midnight Fantasy is the most recent one I have added to my collection of perfumes and it comes with a good review by me. It's sent is young and girly. Fantasy smells very pretty, floral and fresh, while Midnight Fantasy smells a lot like lollies. Let’s face it, who wouldn't want to smell that delicious? I love these perfumes and think that they would make a lovely present or a super sweet treat for you. If you’re looking for a young, fresh smell then the Britney Spears range is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment